Support group for individuals with anorexia, bulimia, COE, BED, orthorexia, EDNOS, and all the other lesser known EDs. You do not have to be in recovery to join.
Please follow these rules:
1. NO NUMBERS! Please do not post calories, weights, etc. If you do so, I will automatically ban you. I will, however, allow people to help suggest HEALTHY caloric intakes. If you are having trouble with understanding exactly what healthy might be, feel free to send me a message and I will be happy to clarify it for you.
2. Use the *TW* (trigger warning) sign in your post title if you go into very detailed summary of certain behaviors, situations, etc. Or really, anything else that might trigger someone.
3. Please--no tip sharing. This is not a pro-ana/mia/ed group in the sense that we help each other to self-destruct. Instead, this is a pro group in the sense that we are OPEN to new views on topics as well as the support in each other.
4. Although I do believe that disagreeing with one another is certainly healthy, I don't believe in flaming. So with that said, NO FLAMING!
5. Enjoy yourselves. Talk, vent, whatever. This group is for YOU.
Also, please take the time to look at these great ED websites. If you have any strictly recovery oriented sites, please feel free to let me know about them.